- Housekeeping (vacuuming, mopping, laundry, dishes, etc.)
- Errands (grocery shopping, pharmacy, etc.)
- Assisting with reading and writing tasks (opening/reading mail, writing checks, letters, etc.; reading newspaper/books; assisting with bill paying; and much, much, more
- Playing cards and other games; going to the park or for a walk, etc.
- Putting away/taking out seasonal items
- Heavy cleaning (basements, spare rooms, etc.)
- All of the above tasks plus the following:
- Assist with waking/morning care
- Bathing (bed bath, sponge bath, shower)
- Grooming (shaving, oral/denture care, hair care, foot care, etc.)
- Assist with bedtime/pm care
Nursing (RN, LPN):
- Medication Fills
- Wellness Checks (blood pressure, pulse, lung sounds, etc.)
- Injections (Vit B12, insulin) and simple dressing changes (non-Medicare)
Clinical Care Management (RN):
- In-home Assessments
- Completion of Care Plan
- Arranging Necessary Appointments
- Overall Management of Elder’s Care
- Allows elders with chronic health conditions to live independently and can eliminate unnecessary emergency room visits and hospital admissions. It is also a great service for those long-distance caregivers as it can be difficult and stressful to care for Mom and Dad from another state. You will have the peace of mind knowing they are being cared for by a reliable company like Aging At Home.
Care Coaching (please see Care Coaching page)
*If you don’t see a service listed, please call us and inquire. Not all services are listed.